LIC MF ETF Nifty 50
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
More about this fund
|Reliance Industries Ltd||13.19%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||10.25%|
|Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd||6.88%|
|Tata Consultancy Services Ltd||5.6%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||5.4%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd||4.52%|
|Hindustan Unilever Ltd||3.71%|
|Axis Bank Ltd||2.44%|
About LIC MF ETF Nifty 50
The LIC MF ETF Nifty 50 is an open-ended exchange-traded scheme. It seeks to provide returns which closely correspond to the total returns as represented by the Nifty 50 Index (subject to tracking errors) by investing in the same proportion as the Index and will endeavor to track it.
Pros & Cons of LIC MF ETF Nifty 50
- The scheme follows a passive investment approach while trying to track the performance of the underlying benchmark index – Nifty 50.
- Further, it invests minimally in debt and money market instruments only as much as is required to fulfill the redemption requirements.
- It has generated returns of 14.92% per year over the last 3 years (as on January 16, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of LIC MF ETF Nifty 50
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 16 November 2015 by LIC Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-high risk level associated with it.
Investors can redeem units directly with the Mutual Fund in creation unit sizes. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Sachin Relekar is the Fund Manager of the LIC MF ETF Nifty 50 since November 20, 2015.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load or exit load in this scheme.
Tax benefits of investing in LIC MF ETF Nifty 50
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About LIC Mutual Fund
The LIC Mutual Fund was established by the Life Insurance Company of India (LIC India) on April 20, 1989. Being an associate company of one of India’s most trusted brands, LIC Mutual Fund is emerging as a preferred investment Manager among investors. It adopts innovative investment strategies to create value for investors from different segments.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns