Nippon India ETF Hang Seng BeES
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Global - Other|
More about this fund
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||10.35%|
|HSBC Holdings PLC||9.58%|
|AIA Group Ltd||9.45%|
|China Construction Bank Corp Class H||7.61%|
|Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd Class H||5.38%|
|Industrial And Commercial Bank Of China Ltd Class H||4.63%|
|China Mobile Ltd||4.21%|
|Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Ltd||3.17%|
|Bank Of China Ltd Class H||2.77%|
About Reliance ETF Hang Seng BeES
The Reliance ETF Hang Seng BeES is an open-ended, Index Exchange Traded Scheme. It qualifies under the Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme (RGESS). However, the tax benefits are now discontinued. It seeks to offer long-term capital appreciation by investing in securities which are covered by the Hang Seng Index.
Pros & Cons of Reliance ETF Hang Seng BeES
- The scheme uses the indexing (passive) approach in order to achieve its objectives. It invests around 95% of its total assets in the stocks of the underlying index.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Index Funds/ ETFs category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 6.94% per year over the last 5 years (as on December 31, 2018). ##Fund Information and Statistics of Reliance ETF Hang Seng BeES
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 09 March 2010 by Reliance Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
The scheme is suitable for investors seeking long-term capital appreciation and primarily invests in securities covered by the Hang Seng Index. It has a High risk-level.
The investor can redeem a minimum of 2,500 units (and multiples thereof). The Mutual Fund will dispatch the redemption proceeds within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Siddharth Deb and Ms. Kinjal Desai are the Fund Managers of the Reliance ETF Bank BeES.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load or exit load in this scheme.
Tax benefits of investing in Reliance ETF Hang Seng BeES
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG from the debt component is added to the investor’s income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About Reliance Mutual Fund
Launched in June 1995, Reliance Mutual Fund is one of India’s fastest growing fund houses. It offers several mutual fund schemes with a view to contribute to the capital market and offer the investors an opportunity to earn reasonable returns.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns