Sahara Growth Fund Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|ICICI Bank Ltd||9.79%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd||7.86%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||7.16%|
|Bata India Ltd||5.13%|
|Axis Bank Ltd||5.06%|
|State Bank of India||4.95%|
|Ipca Laboratories Ltd||4.46%|
|PI Industries Ltd||4.23%|
|IndusInd Bank Ltd||3.46%|
About Sahara Growth Fund
The Sahara Growth Fund is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to generate long-term capital growth by investing in equity and equity-related instruments including equity derivatives.
Pros & Cons of Sahara Growth Fund
- The scheme seeks medium to long-term appreciation and focuses on high-growth companies. Therefore, it chooses the stocks of medium to large-sized companies for inclusion in the portfolio.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Multi Cap Fund category. Further, it has generated returns of 11.97% per year over the 10 last years (as on January 16, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-7.26%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Sahara Growth Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 30 August 2002 by Sahara Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-high risk level associated with it.
An investor can redeem units in multiples of Re.1. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
Mr. Anshum Nandecha is the Fund Manager of the Sahara Growth Fund.
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 12 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 12 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Sahara Growth Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Sahara Mutual Fund
Sahara Mutual Fund is sponsored by Sahara India Financial Corporation Limited (SIFCL) which is a part of the Sahara India group. It was incorporated in 1987 and has evolved into one of the most trusted fund houses in the country. The fund house offers a plethora of investment schemes spread across different risk-reward preferences.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns