Sahara Liquid Fund Variable Pricing Option Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
More about this fund
|182 DTB 05032020||91.25%|
About Sahara Liquid Fund
The Sahara Liquid Fund is an open-ended liquid scheme. It seeks to provide regular income over the short-term along with high liquidity by investing in debt securities, money market instruments, and Government securities while emphasizing on capital preservation.
Pros & Cons of Sahara Liquid Fund
- Under normal circumstances, the scheme invests up to 75% of its total assets in debt and debt-related instruments. Further, the scheme may invest around 0%-100% of its net assets in money market instruments.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Liquid Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 7.3% per year over the 10 last years (as on January 16, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Sahara Liquid Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 19 February 2002 by Sahara Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Low risk-level associated with it.
The minimum redemption amount is Rs. 1,000 and in multiples of Re.1 thereafter. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Manish Jaitley is the Fund Manager of the Sahara Liquid Fund.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load or exit load in this scheme.
Tax benefits of investing in Sahara Liquid Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG is added to the investor’s income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About Sahara Mutual Fund
A part of the Sahara India Group, the Sahara Mutual Fund helps the investors to choose the right scheme based on their investment goals and risk preferences. Further, it has a team of experts who help the investors manage their investments and diversify their portfolios which keeping the risks in check.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns