Sahara R.E.A.L Fund Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Equity - Other|
|Exit Load||1% for 4380 Days|
More about this fund
|Bata India Ltd||5.86%|
|PI Industries Ltd||5.81%|
|Mold-tek Packaging Ltd||4.07%|
|Fine Organic Industries Ltd Ordinary Shares||3.96%|
|Suprajit Engineering Ltd||3.88%|
|Bajaj Finance Ltd||3.88%|
|GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Ltd||3.83%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||3.68%|
|Asahi India Glass Ltd||3.01%|
About Sahara R.E.A.L. Fund
The Sahara R.E.A.L. Fund is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly equity and equity-related instruments of companies from the Retailing, Entertainment and Media, Auto and Auto Ancillaries, and Logistics (R.E.A.L.) sectors.
Pros & Cons of Sahara R.E.A.L. Fund
- Under normal circumstances, the scheme invests at least 65% of its net assets in equity and equity-related instruments of companies in the R.E.A.L. sectors. Further, the scheme may invest up to 35% of its net assets in debt and money market instruments for liquidity requirements.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Small & Mid Cap Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 15.54% per year over the 10 last years (as on January 16, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-16.1%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Sahara R.E.A.L. Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 27 November 2007 by Sahara Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a High risk-level associated with it.
The minimum redemption amount is Rs. 1,000 and in multiples of Re.1 thereafter. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Anshum Nandecha is the Fund Manager of the Sahara R.E.A.L. Fund.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme. The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 12 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 12 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Sahara R.E.A.L. Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Sahara Mutual Fund
Sahara Mutual Fund is sponsored by Sahara India Financial Corporation Limited (SIFCL) which is a part of the Sahara India group. Since its incorporation in 1987, it has evolved into one of India’s trusted names in Mutual Funds. With a team of expert investment managers, the fund house offers a wide range of schemes to fulfill the investment requirements of different types of investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns