Tata Dynamic Bond Fund Option Regular Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Dynamic Bond|
|Exit Load||0.5% for 30 Days|
More about this fund
|6.19% Govt Stock 2034||48.77%|
|ONGC Petro Additions Limited||9.99%|
|State Bank Of India||8.74%|
|Export-Import Bank Of India||7.95%|
|HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited||3.96%|
|National Highways Authority of India||3.94%|
|LIC Housing Finance Limited||2.17%|
|Bank of Baroda||2.07%|
|NHPC Limited (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited)||2.06%|
About Tata Dynamic Bond Fund
The Tata Dynamic Bond Fund is an open-ended, dynamic debt scheme. It seeks to generate short to medium-term capital appreciation and high levels of liquidity by investing in debt instruments including bonds, debentures, and Government securities, as well as money market instruments like treasury bills, commercial papers, certificates of deposits, repos of different maturities, etc. to spread the risk across different kinds of issuers in the debt market.
Pros & Cons of Tata Dynamic Bond Fund
- The scheme is suitable for investors looking for active interest rate risk management and provides an opportunity to earn a combination of steady income and capital appreciation.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is ranked 3 under CRISIL’s Dynamic Bond Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 6.99% per year over the 10 last years (as on January 16, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Tata Dynamic Bond Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 03 September 2003 by Tata Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderate risk-level associated with it.
The minimum redemption amount is the lower of Rs. 500 or 50 units or the account balance. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Akhil Mittal is the Fund Manager of the Tata Dynamic Bond Fund since 30 July 2015.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme. The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 30 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 30 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 0.50% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Tata Dynamic Bond Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG is added to the investor’s income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About Tata Mutual Fund
Tata Mutual Fund was incorporated in 1994 and is backed by the Tata Group – one of India’s most trusted brands. The fund house endeavors to offer consistent and world-class service to its investors. Further, it offers a plethora of investment products catering to different investment goals and risk preferences.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns