Taurus Infrastructure Fund - Growth Option
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Very High Risk|
|Fund Type||Equity - Infrastructure|
|Exit Load||0.5% for 7 Days|
More about this fund
|UltraTech Cement Ltd||8.19%|
|Larsen & Toubro Ltd Shs Dematerialised||7.28%|
|Power Grid Corp Of India Ltd||6.02%|
|AIA Engineering Ltd Shs Dematerialised||4.7%|
|Bharti Airtel Ltd||4.37%|
|Gujarat Gas Ltd||4.2%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd Shs Dematerialised||4.01%|
|Jindal Steel & Power Ltd||3.35%|
|Voltas Ltd Shs Dematerialised||2.56%|
|APL Apollo Tubes Ltd||2.51%|
About Taurus Infrastructure Fund
The Taurus Infrastructure Fund is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to generate long-term capital appreciation and income distribution to unitholders by investing predominantly in equity and equity-related instruments of companies belonging to the infrastructure sector and its related industries.
Pros & Cons of Taurus Infrastructure Fund
- The scheme invests in stocks after considering certain business fundamentals like nature and stability of business, prospects of future growth and scalability, financial discipline and returns, valuations in relation to the broad market and expected growth in earnings, the company’s financial strength and track record.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Sectoral/ Thematic Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 15.71% per year over the 10 last years (as on January 16, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-11.95%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Taurus Infrastructure Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 05 March 2007 by Taurus Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a High risk-level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Prasanna Pathak is the Fund Manager of the Taurus Infrastructure Fund.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme. The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 7 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 7 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 0.50% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Taurus Infrastructure Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Taurus Mutual Fund
Established in 1993, Taurus Mutual Fund launched its first scheme in early 1994 and has established its presence in many cities across India. Further, it offers some innovative schemes to investors by leveraging its expertise and market knowledge along with research capabilities.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns