Union Largecap Fund Regular Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Exit Load||1% for 15 Days|
More about this fund
|HDFC Bank Ltd||8.84%|
|Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd||6.8%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||5.52%|
|Tata Consultancy Services Ltd||5%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd||4.45%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd||3.88%|
|Larsen & Toubro Ltd||3.52%|
|Bharti Airtel Ltd||3.32%|
|Axis Bank Ltd||2.9%|
About Union Largecap Fund
The Union Largecap Fund is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to generate long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in a portfolio of select equity and equity-related instruments of large-cap companies. It was earlier known as Union Focussed Largecap Fund and was renamed as Union Largecap Fund with effect from 01 March 2018.
Pros & Cons of Union Largecap Fund
The scheme follows an active approach to investing and selects the stocks using a bottom-up approach. It invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity and equity-related instruments of large-cap companies while limiting the debt exposure to 20%.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Large Cap Fund category.
- Further, it has generated negative returns of -5.22% over the last year (as on January 18, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Union Largecap Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 11 May 2017 by Union Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-high risk level associated with it.
The minimum redemption amount is Rs, 1,000 and in multiples of Re.1 thereafter. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
Mr. Anshul Mishra is the Fund Manager of the Union Largecap Fund since 30 June 2017.
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 1 year from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed with 1 year from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable units
Tax benefits of investing in Union Largecap Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Union Mutual Fund
Union Mutual Fund is sponsored by Union Bank of India and Dai-ichi Life Holdings, Inc. and is managed by Union KBC Asset Management Company Ltd. The fund house endeavors to be the bridge of opportunity for investors to achieve sustainable prosperity through capital market investments. It offers several schemes catering to different investment goals and risk appetites.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns