Axis Treasury Advantage Retail Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Low to Moderate Risk|
|Fund Type||Low Duration|
More about this fund
|182 DTB 23122021||4.78%|
|182 DTB 16122021||3.79%|
|182 DTB 04112021||3.57%|
|182 DTB 02122021||2.84%|
|National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development||2.65%|
|National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development||2.15%|
|Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited||1.94%|
|IDFC First Bank Limited||1.91%|
|182 DTB 25112021||1.9%|
|8.13% Govt Stock 2022||1.81%|
About Axis Treasury Advantage Fund
The Axis Treasury Advantage Fund is an open-ended debt scheme. It seeks to provide optimal returns and liquidity to the investors by investing primarily in a mix of money market and short-term debt instruments which results in a portfolio having marginally higher maturity as compared to a liquid fund while balancing safety and liquidity.
Pros & Cons of Axis Treasury Advantage Fund
- The risk-return profile of this scheme positions it in between a short duration fund and a liquid fund.
- It seeks to increase yield by having a marginally higher maturity and moderately higher credit risk as compared to a liquid fund while maintaining a balance between safety and liquidity.
- As on December 31, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Low Duration Fund category. Further, it has generated returns of 7.31% per year over the last 5 years (as on January 31, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Axis Treasury Advantage Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 09 October 2009 by Axis Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-Low risk level associated with it.
The minimum redemption amount is Rs.1000. The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
Mr. Devang Shah and Mr. Aditya Pagaria are the Fund Managers of the Axis Treasury Advantage Fund.
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load or exit load in this scheme.
Tax benefits of investing in Axis Treasury Advantage Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG is added to the investor's income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About Axis Mutual Fund
Axis Mutual Fund launched its first scheme in 2009 and has since grown strongly with over 20 lakh active investor accounts and a presence in over 90 cities. Further, it offers a product suite of more than 50 products catering to the requirements of different kinds of investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns