- Tax Savings
Baroda Asset Management India Limited
|Auditors||M/s. Price Waterhouse|
|Custodians||SBI-SG Global Securities Services Private Limited|
|Address||Baroda Pioneer Asset Management Company Limited,501 TITANIUM, 5TH Floor, Mumbai 400 063|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 30741001|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 30741000|
About PGIM Baroda Mutual Fund
Baroda Asset Management India Ltd or BAML is a subsidiary of the Bank of Baroda. The fund house positions itself to serve the individuals with various investment products and help them meet their financial requirements. The fund house has several debt and equity-oriented mutual funds on offer.
Key information of PGIM Baroda Mutual Fund
|AMC Name||PGIM Baroda Mutual Fund|
|Year of incorporation||1992|
|Date of setup||24 Nov 1994|
|AUM||Rs 9,641.09 (as of March 2021)|
|Trustee||Baroda Pioneer Trustee Company Private Ltd.|
|Sponsors||Pioneer Global Asset Management S.p.A. and Bank of Baroda|
|CEO||Mr Anthony Heredia|
|CIO||Mr Sanjay Chawla|
|Phone No.||1800 - 2670 - 189|
|Address||CIN : U65991MH1992PLC069414501, Titanium, 5th FloorWestern Express HighwayGoregaon (E)Mumbai - 400 063|
How to invest in fund plans offered by Baroda Mutual Fund?
- Log on to this page
- Select Baroda Mutual Fund from the list of the fund houses using the filter
- Choose the mutual fund scheme that you would like to invest in, and click on the 'invest now' button against it
- You then have to select the amount you plan to invest, and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You will then have to enter the relevant details such as email ID, mobile number and complete the transaction
Prerequisites to invest in Baroda mutual funds via ClearTax
- You are required to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) verification before investing in mutual funds.
- This could be done by logging on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and creating an account.
- You should fill the KYC registration form with information such as your name, email ID, mobile number, and so on.
- You will be asked to upload your identity proof such as a self-attested PAN card and address proof such as passport, Voter ID, driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency).
- You must show the originals during the IPV (In-Person Verification).
Leading fund managers in Baroda Mutual Fund
1) Alok Sahoo
Mr Alok possesses experience of over 18 years working in the field of investment and asset management. He is now Head - Fixed Income at Baroda Mutual Fund. He has worked for HSBC Mutual Fund and UTI Mutual Fund as a fixed-income fund manager in his previous roles.
Mr Alok has also worked as the fund manager for EPF at HSBC Asset Management. He also has experience working in the credit research field for various organisations. He completed his BE before obtaining an MBA degree from Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar. He is also a Chartered Financial Analyst.
2) Pratish Krishnan
Mr Pratish has over 15 years of experience working in the field of equity research. Before joining the Baroda fund house, he was associated with various renowned brokerage houses, Antique Finance and Bank of America Merrill Lynch, to name a few.
Mr Pratish is now a Fund Manager & Senior Analyst at Baroda Mutual Fund. He holds B.Coma and MMS (Finance) degrees. He has worked as a Senior Research Analyst and Research Analyst at DBS Finance LTD.