- Tax Savings
Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Ltd
|Auditors||S. R. BATLIBOI & Co|
|Address||Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Ltd,One India Bulls Centre ,Tower 1, 17th Flr, Mumbai 400 093|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 43568110/ 8111|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 43568000|
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund was established as a joint venture between Aditya Birla Group of India and Sun Life Financial Inc of Canada in 1994. It is one of the largest fund houses in India. It commenced operations after registering with SEBI or the Securities and Exchange Board of India in 1994. Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund counts Aditya Birla Capital Limited (ABCL) and Sun Life (India) AMC Investments Inc as the sponsors. It has Aditya Birla Sun Life Trustee Private Limited as the trustee.
Key Information of Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund has assets under management (AUM) of a massive Rs 2,38,673 crore as of September 2020.
How can you invest in Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund?
- You must log on to cleartax invest if you want to put money in mutual funds
- You may consider picking Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund from the list of mutual fund houses
- You then select the mutual fund scheme where you plan to invest and click on Invest now
- You may select the amount you plan to invest in the mutual fund scheme and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You could fill up the requisite details such as name, mobile number, email address and complete the transaction
Process and documents to invest in Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund via ClearTax
You may consider completing your KYC (Know Your Customer) before investing in mutual funds.You may log on to the KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and create your account. You will then have to fill up the KYC registration form with important details such as name, mobile number, email address and other important data.
You could upload your identity proof such as self-attested PAN Card and the address proof such as passport, driving license, Voter ID and ration card along with passport size photographs at the KYC Registration Agency. You would have to show the originals for verification during In-Person Verification.