Aditya Birla Sun Life Arbitrage Fund Growth
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Arbitrage Fund|
|Exit Load||0.25% for 30 Days|
More about this fund
|Future on Reliance Elec Co New||8.31%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd||8.29%|
|Future on HDFC Bank Ltd||7.67%|
|Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd||7.65%|
|Future on Bharti Airtel Ltd||4.4%|
|Future on ICICI Bank Ltd||4.38%|
|Bharti Airtel Ltd||4.38%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||4.37%|
|Future on ITC Ltd||3.43%|
About Aditya BSL Arbitrage Fund
The Aditya BSL Arbitrage Fund is an open-ended scheme which invests in arbitrage opportunities. It seeks to generate income over a short-term by investing predominantly in equity and equity-related instruments. Further, it takes advantage of the price differentials or mispricing prevalent for stocks or index in various market segments (cash and future). It was earlier known as Aditya Birla Sun Life Enhanced Arbitrage Fund and was renamed as Aditya Birla Sun Life Arbitrage Fund with effect from 20 May 2018.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Arbitrage Fund
- The scheme executes a trade when it identifies price differentials. Further, it ensures that the expected returns are better than short-term debt instruments. In simple words, the scheme buys from one market at a lower price and sells in the other at a higher price.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Arbitrage Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 6.76% per year over the last 5 years (as on January 18, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Arbitrage Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 24 July 2009 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderate risk-level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
Mr. Lovelish Solanki is the Fund Manager of the Aditya BSL Arbitrage Fund since 15 December 2014.
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:-
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 30 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 30 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 0.50% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Arbitrage Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:-
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
The Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund or ABSLMF is a joint venture between Sun Life Financial Inc. (Canada) and the Aditya Birla Group (India). It was established in 1994 and has evolved into one of India’s leading fund houses. With consistent performance over the years and a comprehensive mix of products across various segments makes the fund house a preferred name among investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns