Aditya Birla Sun Life Credit Risk Fund Direct Plan Growth
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Fund Type||Credit Risk|
|Exit Load||3% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Clearing Corporation Of India Limited||22.57%|
|Shriram - City Union Finance Limited||6.94%|
|8.35% Govt Stock 2022||5.28%|
|Indusind Bank Limited||4.75%|
|Tata Housing Development Company Limited||2.73%|
|JM Financial Credit Solutions Limited||2.5%|
|Tata Realty and Infrastructure Limited||2.44%|
|LIC Housing Finance Limited||2.4%|
|Bharti Hexacom Limited||2.35%|
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Credit Risk Fund - Direct Plan - Growth
This is an open-ended debt scheme primarily invests in corporate bonds rated AA and below. The fund aims to generate capital appreciation by investing in corporate debt securities with short-to-medium term maturities across the credit spectrum within the investment grade.
Pros and Cons of Aditya Birla Sun Life Credit Risk Fund - Direct Plan - Growth
The one-year, three-year, and five-year returns have been higher than the category average returns in the past.
Fund Information and Statistics
i) Inception/Launch Date
The fund scheme was incepted on 18 April 2015.
ii) Risk Level
Investors who are ready to take moderate risk can invest in the fund scheme.
Since there is no lock-in period, you can redeem units at any time at the cost of exit load if applicable.
iv) Fund Manager
Ms Sunaina da Cunha and Mr Mohit Sharma are the current Fund Managers for the fund.
v) Entry/Exit Load
No entry load is charged when you purchase fund units, but an exit load may be applicable when you exit from the fund, i.e.
- An exit load of 3% of initial investment amount is charged if you redeem/switch out fund units in excess of 15% within 1 year from the date of allotment.
- The exit load charged is 2% if fund units are redeemed/switched out in excess of 15% after 1 year and before 2 years from the date of allotment.
- The exit load charged is 1% if fund units are redeemed/switched out in excess of 15% after 2 year and before 3 years from the date of allotment.
- No exit load charged if redeemed/switched out after completing 3 years from the date of allotment.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund was set up on 23 December 1994. Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited and Sun Life (India) AMC Investments Inc. are the sponsors of the fund house, while Aditya Birla Sun Life Trustee Company Private Limited is the trustee company. The fund house offers 154 different folios to customers.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns