Aditya Birla Sun Life Credit Risk Fund Regular Plan Growth
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹100
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Credit Risk|
|Exit Load||3% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|L&T Vadodara Bharuch Tollway Limited||9.79%|
|Shriram - City Union Finance Limited||7.95%|
|L&T Infrastructure Finance Company Limited||5.02%|
|L&T Infrastructure Finance Company Limited||3.83%|
|Indusind Bank Limited||3.64%|
|Tata Housing Development Company Limited||3.04%|
|Coastal Gujarat Power Limited||3.01%|
|Tata Realty and Infrastructure Limited||2.85%|
|5.77% GOI 2030||2.26%|
About Aditya BSL Credit Risk Fund
The Aditya BSL Credit Risk is an open-ended debt scheme. It seeks to generate income with capital growth over the short to medium-term by predominantly investing in a portfolio of corporate debt securities with short to medium-term maturities across the credit spectrum within the investment grade. It was earlier known as Aditya Birla Sun Life Corporate Bond Fund and was renamed as Aditya Birla Sun life Credit Risk Fund with effect from 04 June 2018.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Credit Risk Fund
- The scheme predominantly invests in AA and below-rated corporate bonds. Further, it ensures that the portfolio has debt securities with mixed credit ratings. However, it can allocate some part of its assets to highly rated papers to avoid any default risk and maintain liquidity.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is ranked 3 under CRISIL’s Credit Risk Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 8.27% per year over the last 3 years (as on January 18, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Credit Risk Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 17 April 2015 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderate risk-level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
The Fund Managers of the Aditya BSL Credit Risk Fund are:
- Mr. Maneesh Dangi (since April 17, 2015)
- Ms. Sunaina Da Cunha (since April 01, 2017)
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:-
- If any units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, and:-
The number of units is less than 15% of the allotted units, then the exit load = Nill
The number of units is more than 15% of the allotted units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Credit Risk Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG is added to the investor’s income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
With more than 6.6 million investor folios and over Rs. 2,500 billion of assets under management, the Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF) is one of India’s leading fund houses. It was established more than two decades back in 1994 through a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and Sun Life Financial Inc. (Canada). The fund house offers a wide range of schemes to suit the investment requirements of different types of investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹100
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns