Aditya Birla Sun Life Frontline Equity Fund Growth
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|HDFC Bank Ltd||7.79%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||6.75%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd||6.63%|
|Bharti Airtel Ltd||6%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd||4.57%|
|Hindustan Unilever Ltd||3.77%|
|Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd||2.87%|
About Aditya BSL Frontline Equity Fund
The Aditya BSL Frontline Equity Fund is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation by investing in a portfolio of equity and equity-related securities across various industries and/or sectors as its chosen benchmark, Nifty 50.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Frontline Equity Fund
- The scheme endeavors to maintain a sector exposure within a certain range of the sectoral distribution of its benchmark index. The asset allocation of the scheme is at least 80% in the stocks of large-cap companies, up to 20% in stocks of non-large-cap companies, and up to 20% in debt and money market instruments.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is ranked 3 under CRISIL’s Large Cap Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 18.16% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 18, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-4.22%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Frontline Equity Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 30 August 2002 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-high risk level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Mahesh Patil is the Fund Manager of the Aditya BSL Frontline Equity Fund since November 17, 2005.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme. The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Frontline Equity Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF) has been operational since 1994. It was established through a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and Sun Life Financial Inc. from Canada. It is one of India’s leading fund houses with over Rs. 2,500 billion of assets under management and more than 6.6 million investor folios. The fund house offers varied investment schemes to cater to different investor requirements.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns