Aditya Birla Sun Life Infrastructure Plan A Growth
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Equity - Infrastructure|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Honeywell Automation India Ltd||9.45%|
|UltraTech Cement Ltd||6.34%|
|Larsen & Toubro Ltd||5.14%|
|PNC Infratech Ltd||4.67%|
|Coal India Ltd||3.86%|
|Bharti Airtel Ltd||3.7%|
|Orient Refractories Ltd||3.41%|
|IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd||3.34%|
About Aditya BSL Infrastructure Fund
The Aditya BSL Infrastructure Fund is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to provide medium to long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in a diversified portfolio of equity and equity-related instruments of companies which are participating in the growth and development of infrastructure in India.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Infrastructure Fund
- The scheme seeks to invest in companies from the infrastructure sector which are expected to benefit from economic reforms, PSU divestment, and increased government spending in the sector.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is ranked 4 under CRISIL’s Sectoral/ Thematic Funds category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 13.89% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 31, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-24.06%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Infrastructure Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 17 March 2006 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a High risk-level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
Mr. Satyabrata Mohanty is the Fund Manager of the Aditya BSL Infrastructure Fund.
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Infrastructure Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
The Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF) was established in 1994 and has evolved into one of India’s largest fund houses with over Rs. 2500 billion of assets under management and more than 6.6 million investor folios. It is a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and Canada’s Sun Life Financial Inc. The fund house offers a wide array of schemes to suit the investment requirements of different kinds of investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns