Aditya Birla Sun Life International Equity Fund Plan A Growth
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Global - Other|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||3.45%|
|Nike Inc B||3.21%|
|Guidewire Software Inc||2.94%|
|Compass Minerals International Inc||2.7%|
|British American Tobacco PLC||2.4%|
About Aditya BSL International Equity Fund - Plan A
The Aditya BSL International Equity Fund - Plan A is an open-ended equity scheme following the international theme. It seeks to provide long-term capital growth by investing predominantly in a diversified portfolio of equity and equity-related instruments in the international markets.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL International Equity Fund - Plan A
- The scheme invests in stocks across the globe without any regional bias and endeavors to capitalize on the strengths of countries around the world.
- Further, it has engaged Standard and Poor’s Investment Advisory Services (SPIAS) to receive investment advice on international stocks.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Sectoral/ Thematic Funds category. Further, it has generated returns of 11.53% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 31, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL International Equity Fund - Plan A
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 31 October 2007 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a High risk-level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
Mr. Vineet Maloo is the Fund Manager of the Aditya BSL International Equity Fund - Plan A since inception.
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL International Equity Fund - Plan A
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
The ABSLMF or Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund was established through a joint venture between Canada’s Sun Life Financial Inc. and India’s Aditya Birla Group in 1994. Leveraging the Indian market expertise of the Aditya Birla Group and the international experience of Sun Life, the fund house finds its name among one of the leading fund houses in the country today. With smart solutions, user-friendly services and a basket of investment schemes to choose from, ABSLMF is a preferred name among many investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns