Aditya Birla Sun Life Short Term Fund Regular Plan Growth
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Short Duration|
More about this fund
|Reliance Industries Limited||3%|
|6.79% Govt Stock 2027||2.64%|
|Rural Electrification Corporation Limited||2.58%|
|8.15% Govt Stock 2026||2.5%|
|7.32% Govt Stock 2024||2.42%|
|5.77% GOI 2030||2.39%|
|7.27% Govt Stock 2026||1.94%|
|6.45% Govt Stock 2029||1.93%|
|HDB Financial Services Limited||1.91%|
|Power Finance Corporation Limited||1.8%|
About Aditya BSL Short Term Opportunities Fund
The Aditya BSL Short Term Opportunities Fund is an open-ended, short-term debt scheme. It seeks to generate income and capital appreciation by investing in a diversified portfolio of debt securities and money market instruments such that the Macaulay Duration of the portfolio is between 1 and 3 years.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Short Term Opportunities Fund
- The scheme primarily invests in short and medium-term securities to manage the credit risk. It also has rigorous processes to monitor and manage investments regularly.
- As on December 31, 2018, the scheme is ranked 4 under CRISIL’s Short Duration Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 8.69% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 31, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Short Term Opportunities Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 09 May 2003 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderate risk-level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
The Fund Managers of the Aditya BSL Short Term Opportunities Fund are:
- Mr. Maneesh Dangi (since April 01, 2017)
- Mr. Kaustubh Gupta (since September 11, 2014)
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows :-
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 180 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 180 days from the date of allotment of the said units, and:
- The number of units redeemed is less than 15% of the number of units allotted, then the exit load = Nil
The number of units redeemed is more than 15% of the number of units allotted, then the exit load = 0.50% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Short Term Opportunities Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG is added to the investor's income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
Established in 1994, the Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF) is one of India’s largest fund houses with over Rs. 2500 billion of assets under management. It is a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group, India and Sun Life Financial Inc., Canada. The fund house offers smart solutions, user-friendly services, and a plethora of investment schemes which suit the requirements of different kinds of investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns