Aditya Birla Sun Life Commodities Equities Fund Global Agri Plan Growth
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Global - Other|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Archer-Daniels Midland Co||8.52%|
|Associated British Foods PLC||7.17%|
|Tyson Foods Inc Class A||7.11%|
|Deere & Co||6.07%|
|Wilmar International Ltd||5.79%|
|CF Industries Holdings Inc||4.76%|
About Aditya BSL Commodities Eq Glb Agri Fund
The Aditya BSL Commodities Eq Glb Agri Fund is an open-ended equity scheme following the global agriculture theme. It seeks to generate long-term capital growth by investing in equity and equity-related instruments of Agri commodity companies which are engaged in or focused on the Agribusiness sector and overseas mutual fund scheme with similar investment objectives.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Commodities Eq Glb Agri Fund
- The scheme predominantly invests in overseas companies or mutual funds from the agriculture sector. This may include producers of agricultural products, crop growing companies, plantation-owning companies, fertilizer companies, etc.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Sectoral/ Thematic Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 8.72% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 18, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-2.07%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Commodities Eq Glb Agri Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 7 November 2007 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a High risk-level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
Mr. Milind Bafna is the Fund Manager of the Aditya BSL Commodities Eq Glb Agri Fund since August 20, 2015.
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows :-
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Commodities Eq Glb Agri Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
The ABSLMF (Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund) is a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and Sun Life Financial Inc. from Canada. The fund house endeavors to enhance the appeal of mutual funds across a wider set of investors across India, and has introduced smart solutions, user-friendly services and conveniences along with digitization. Further, the fund house offers various types of investment schemes to investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns