Aditya Birla Sun Life Dynamic Bond Fund Regular Plan Growth
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹500
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Dynamic Bond|
|Exit Load||0.5% for 90 Days|
More about this fund
|JSW Energy Limited||5.71%|
|POWER FINANCE CORPORATION LIMITED||4.72%|
|INDIA GRID TRUST||4.08%|
|INDIAN RAILWAY FINANCE CORPORATION LIMITED||3.78%|
|PIPELINE INFRASTRUCTURE PRIVATE LIMITED||3.02%|
|Bharti Telecom Limited||2.95%|
|Tata Housing Development Company Limited||2.93%|
|Rural Electrification Corporation Limited||2.85%|
|Tata Realty And Infrastructure Limited||2.81%|
About Aditya BSL Dynamic Bond Fund
The Aditya BSL Dynamic Bond is an open-ended, dynamic debt scheme. It seeks to generate optimal returns with high levels of liquidity through active management of the portfolio by investing in debt securities and money market instruments including government securities across different durations.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Dynamic Bond Fund
- The scheme endeavors to track the interest movements accurately and capitalize on the available opportunities in a timely manner. It actively invests in a right mix of corporate bonds and government securities.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is ranked 4 under CRISIL’s Dynamic Bond Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 8.25% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 18, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Dynamic Bond Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 27 September 2004 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderate risk-level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
The Fund Managers of the Aditya BSL Dynamic Bond Fund are:
- Mr. Maneesh Dangi (since September 12, 2007)
- Mr. Pranay Sinha (since April 01, 2017)
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows :-
- If any units are redeemed after the completion of 90 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 90 days from the date of allotment of the said units, and:
- The number of units is less than 15% of the allotted units, then the exit load = Nil
The number of units is more than 15% of the allotted units, then the exit load = 0.50% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Dynamic Bond Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG is added to the investor's income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
The Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF) is one of India’s largest fund houses with over Rs. 2,500 billion of assets under management and 6.6 million investor folios. From its establishment in 1994 through a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and Sun Life Financial Inc. (Canada), it has come a long way based on smart solutions, user-friendly services, and a wide range of product offerings.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹500
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns