Aditya Birla Sun Life Pure Value Fund Growth
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Bharti Airtel Ltd||4.66%|
|Tata Consumer Products Ltd||2.99%|
|State Bank of India||2.96%|
|UltraTech Cement Ltd||2.9%|
|Bata India Ltd||2.83%|
|Cadila Healthcare Ltd||2.6%|
About Aditya BSL Pure Value Fund
The Aditya BSL Pure Value Fund is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to generate consistent long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in a portfolio of equity and equity-related securities and following the value investing strategy.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Pure Value Fund
- The scheme uses fundamental analysis to identify undervalued stocks with long track records and good management. It also focuses on long-term and cyclical industry trends and takes a disciplined approach to security selection.
- As on December 31, 2018, the scheme is ranked 4 under CRISIL’s Value Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 20.81% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 31, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (--22.23%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Pure Value Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 27 March 2008 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-High risk level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
The Fund Managers of the Aditya BSL Pure Value Fund are:
- Mr. Mahesh Patil (since January 16, 2014)
- Mr. Milind Bafna (since January 16, 2014)
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows :-
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Pure Value Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
Established in 1994, the Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF) is a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group, India and Sun Life Financial Inc., Canada. With over Rs. 2500 billion of assets under management and more than 6.6 million investor folios, ABSLMF is one of India’s largest fund houses. The fund house constantly endeavors to enhance the appeal of mutual funds across the country and offers user-friendly services and a basket of investment schemes to investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns