Aditya Birla Sun Life Small Cap Fund Growth
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|KEC International Ltd||3.58%|
|Cadila Healthcare Ltd||3.51%|
|Coromandel International Ltd||3.35%|
|Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd||3.23%|
|JK Cement Ltd||3.04%|
|Johnson Controls - Hitachi Air Conditioning India Ltd||2.65%|
|Deepak Nitrite Ltd||2.61%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||2.44%|
|Security and Intelligence Services (India) Ltd||2.35%|
|TeamLease Services Ltd||2.17%|
About Aditya BSL Small Cap Fund
The Aditya BSL Small Cap Fund is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to generate consistent long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity-related securities of Small Cap companies. It was earlier known as Aditya Birla Sun Life Small & Midcap Fund and was renamed as Aditya Birla Sun Life Small Cap Fund with effect from May 21, 2018.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Small Cap Fund
- The scheme selects securities using the bottom-up approach where the main focus is identifying the stocks on their individual merit regardless of the sector they belong to.
- As on December 31, 2018, the scheme is ranked 3 in CRISIL’s Small Cap Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 21.03% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 31, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-22.2%).
- Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Small Cap Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 31 May 2007 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-High risk level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
Mr. Jayesh Gandhi is the Fund Manager of the Aditya BSL Small Cap Fund since December 15, 2014.
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows :-
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Small Cap Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
The Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF) was established in 1994 through a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group, India and Sun Life Financial Inc., Canada. It is currently one of India’s largest fund houses and offers smart solutions, along with user-friendly services and a plethora of investment schemes to suit the investment goals and risk preferences of different investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns