Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 Direct Plan Growth
Min amount: ₹500
- Save up to Rs 46,800 in taxes every year.
- Highest returns compared to other 80C investments.
- Lowest lock-in of 3 years
|Tax Saving FD||PPF||ELSS|
|Average Annualised Returns i||6%||8%||12%|
|Tax rates i||30%||Not taxable||10%*|
|Returns after tax i||4.2%||8.00%||10.80%|
|Current rate of Inflation i||4%||4%||4%|
|Real Rate of Return i||0.2%||4.00%||6.80%|
|Lock-in Period i||5 years||15 years||3 years|
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Fund Type||ELSS (Tax Savings)|
More about this fund
|Honeywell Automation India Ltd||9.42%|
|Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd||9.13%|
|Pfizer Ltd Shs Dematerialised||6.9%|
|Bayer CropScience Ltd||6.17%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd||6.06%|
|GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd||4.36%|
|Larsen & Toubro Ltd Shs Dematerialised||4.22%|
|Gillette India Ltd Shs Dematerialised||4.19%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||3.82%|
|Reliance Industries Limited||3.72%|
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 Fund - Direct Plan - Growth
This is an open-ended equity-linked saving scheme (ELSS) that aims to generate long-term capital growth by investing 80% of the assets in equity and the remaining 20% in debt and money market instruments.
Pros and Cons of Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 Fund - Direct Plan - Growth
Exit load for the fund is zero. The three-year and five-year returns for the fund are higher than the category average returns.
Fund Information and Statistics
i) Inception/Launch Date
The fund scheme was rolled out on 30 December 1995.
ii) Risk Level
A moderately high risk is associated with the fund scheme since it predominantly invests in equity instruments.
The fund comes with a lock-in period of three years as prescribed by Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
iv) Fund Manager
Mr Ajay Garg is the current Fund Manager.
v) Entry/Exit Load
There is no entry and exit load applicable.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund was set up on 23 December 1994 and got registered with SEBI on 4 December 2009. The fund house has Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited and Sun Life (India) AMC Investments Inc. as sponsors. Whereas, Aditya Birla Sun Life Trustee Company Private Limited is the trustee company. It offers about 154 folios to the customers.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Min amount: ₹500
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns