- Tax Savings
DSP Investment Managers Private Ltd.
|Auditors||S. R. BATLIBOI & Co|
|Custodians||Citibank N.A. India|
|Address||DSP BlackRock Investment Managers Private Limited,Mafatlal Centre, 10th Floor, Mumbai 400 021|
|Fax Nos.||+ 91 22 66578181|
|Telephone Nos.||+ 91 22 66578000|
About DSP Mutual Fund
DSP Mutual Fund was established in 1996 as a joint venture between the DSP group of India and the US-based Merrill Lynch in 1996. The name of DSP Mutual Fund was changed to DSP BlackRock after Merill Lynch took over in 2008. The DSP Group brought out BlackRock its partner in the joint venture in 2018 and changed its name to DSP Mutual Fund. The DSP Mutual Fund counts DSP HMK Holdings Private Limited and DSP Adiko Holdings Private Limited and BlackRock Inc. as its sponsors. It has DSP BlackRock Trustee Company Pvt. Limited as its trustee.
Key Information of DSP Mutual Fund
DSP Mutual Fund has assets under management (AUM) of Rs 82257 Crore as of September 2020.
How can you invest in DSP Mutual Fund?
- You must log on to the online platform cleartax invest to put money in mutual funds
- You must pick DSP Mutual Fund from the list of mutual fund houses
- You then select the mutual fund scheme where you plan to invest your money and click on Invest now
- You will have to enter the amount you plan to invest in the mutual fund scheme and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You will have to fill up the required details such as name, permanent address, email address, mobile number and complete the transaction
Process and documents to invest in DSP Mutual Funds via ClearTax
You must complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) before investing in mutual funds. You must log on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and create your account. You then fill up the KYC registration form with details such as name, email address, permanent address, mobile number and other important data.
You must upload your identity proof such as self-attested PAN Card and the self-attested address proof such as ration card, passport, Voter ID or driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency). You will have to show the originals for verification during the IPV (In-Person Verification).