DSP Top 100 Equity Fund Growth
DSP Top 100 Equity Fund Growth3Morning Star
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹500
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|HDFC Bank Ltd||10.82%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||7.98%|
|Bajaj Finance Ltd||6.98%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd||5.88%|
|Axis Bank Ltd||5.68%|
|Larsen & Toubro Ltd||4.56%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd||3.88%|
|Maruti Suzuki India Ltd||3.34%|
|UltraTech Cement Ltd||2.7%|
|IndusInd Bank Ltd||2.46%|
About DSP Top 100 Equity Fund
DSP Top 100 Equity Fund is an open-ended scheme investing in equity and equity-related securities of large cap stocks. The scheme strives to provide long-term capital appreciation by leveraging the growth of large-cap companies. However, the fund may invest in equity and equity-related instruments of non-large cap companies, debt and money market securities, and Units of REITs & InvITs.
Pros & Cons of DSP Top 100 Equity Fund
DSP Top 100 Equity Fund offers the following benefits:
- The fund provides investors with an opportunity to invest in the blue-chip companies.
- The volatility is comparatively lesser since the stocks are chosen from the top 100 largest corporations by market capitalisation. Such companies are leaders in their segments and may give decent returns.
- However, the fund returns are considerably lower than the average category return.
Fund Information and Statistics of DSP Top 100 Equity Fund
Inception / Launch date
The DSP Top 100 Equity Fund was launched on March 10, 2003, by DSP Mutual Fund.
Investment in DSP Top 100 Equity Fund are at moderately high-risk and suitable for investors with long-term investment horizon.
The redemption request can be made on any business day subject to the NAV price. Proceeds will be dispatched to you by the fund house within 3 working days from the receipt of the redemption request.
The fund is jointly managed by Mr Jay Kothari since August 2018 and Mr Gopal Agrawal since October 2018.
Entry / Exit load
The fund house does not charge any entry load or exit load if redeemed one year from the date of allotment. 1% exit load is charged if redeemed before 12 months.
Tax benefits of investing in DSP Top 100 Equity Fund
- A short-term capital gain tax of 15 % is levied is the units are sold within one year from the date of allotment.
- Long-term capital gains, in excess of Rs 1 lakh, are taxed at 10% if the units are sold after one year.
- Dividend distribution may be applicable.
About DSP Mutual Fund
DSP Mutual Fund aims to balance between risk and opportunities to ensure maximum benefits for the investors. It follows a disciplined investment process and sophisticated analytical tools to consistently deliver value for the investors. The fund house takes measured risks to optimise investment opportunities.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹500
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns