- Tax Savings
ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Limited
|Auditors||S. R. BATLIBOI & Co|
|Custodians||Deutsche Bank AG|
|Address||ICICI Prudential Asset Mgmt.Company Limited,3rd Floor, Hallmark Business Plaza, Mumbai 400 051|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 26554165|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 26428000|
About ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund was started as a joint venture between ICICI Bank and Prudential Plc of the United Kingdom (UK) in 1993. Prudential Plc is one of the largest companies in the financial services space in the UK. ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund commenced operations after registering with SEBI, Securities and Exchange Board of India which is the capital market regulator in India. ICICI Bank and Prudential Plc are the sponsors of ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund. It has ICICI Prudential Trust Limited as the Trustee.
Key Information of ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund has assets under management (AUM) of a massive Rs 3,59,943 crore as of September 2020.
How can you invest in ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund?
- You can log on to cleartax invest an online platform to put money in mutual funds
- You may select ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund from the list of mutual fund houses
- You then select the mutual fund scheme where you plan to invest and click on Invest now
- You may consider selecting the amount you want to invest in the mutual fund scheme and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You may fill up the requisite details such as name, mobile number and email address to complete the transaction
Process and documents to invest in ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund via ClearTax
You must complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) before investing in mutual funds. You may log on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and create your account. You could consider filling up the KYC registration form with important details such as name, email address. mobile number and so on.
You would have to upload your identity proof such as self-attested PAN Card and address proof such as passport, driving license, Voter ID or ration card along with passport size photographs at the KRA. Show the originals during IPV (In-Person Verification),