- Tax Savings
IDBI Asset Management Limited
|Auditors||M/s. Ray and Ray|
|Custodians||Stock Holding Corporation of India|
|Address||IDBI Asset Management Ltd.,5th floor, Mafatlal Centre, Mumbai 400 021|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 66442802|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 66442800|
About IDBI Mutual Fund
The motto of IDBI Mutual Fund is to drive financial inclusion in the country. The fund house intends to assist the common man and help him make informed decisions with respect to their investment. They intend to do this by offering mutual funds and introducing the people to capital markets.
Key information of IDBI Mutual Fund
|AMC Name||IDBI Mutual Fund|
|Year of incorporation||2010|
|Date of setup||29 March 2010|
|AUM||Rs 4,120.20 (as of March 2021)|
|Trustee||IDBI MF Trustee Company Ltd.|
|Sponsors||IDBI Bank Ltd|
|CEO/MD||Mr Dilip Kumar Mandal|
|CIO||Mr V. Balasubramanian|
|Address||IDBI Tower, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade,Colaba, Mumbai 400005.|
How to invest in fund plans offered by IDBI Mutual Fund?
- Log on to this page
- Select IDBI Mutual Fund from the list of the fund houses using the filter
- Choose the mutual fund scheme that you would like to invest in, and click on the 'invest now' button against it
- You then have to select the amount you plan to invest, and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You will then have to enter the relevant details such as email ID, mobile number and complete the transaction
Prerequisites to invest in IDBI mutual funds via ClearTax
- You are required to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) verification before investing in mutual funds.
- This could be done by logging on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and creating an account.
- You should fill the KYC registration form with information such as your name, email ID, mobile number, and so on.
- You will be asked to upload your identity proof such as a self-attested PAN card and address proof such as passport, Voter ID, driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency).
- You must show the originals during the IPV (In-Person Verification).
Leading fund managers in IDBI mutual funds
1) Raju Sharma
Mr Raju possesses experience of over 27 years working in the financial services industry. His experience is spread across fund management, treasury, and debt capital markets.
He is currently the Head of Fixed Income and is also a fund manager at IDBI Mutual Fund. In his previous roles, he was associated with JP Morgan Stanley, Indiabulls Mutual Fund, and Tata Mutual Fund, to name a few.
2) Firdaus Marazban Ragina
Mr Firdaus has over 20 years of experience working in the financial services industry. His primary focus is on equities. In his previous roles, he worked with IL&FS Broking Services, UTI Securities, Avendus Securities, and RefcoSify Securities.
Mr Firdaus is currently managing IDBI Nifty Junior Index Fund, IDBI Nifty Index Fund, IDBI Gold Exchange Traded Fund, and IDBI Gold Fund.