- Tax Savings
IDFC Asset Management Company Limited
|Auditors||Deloitte Haskins & Sells|
|Custodians||Deutsche Bank AG|
|Address||IDFC Asset Management Company Limited,OneIndiaBulls Centre, 841, Jupiter Mills Compound, Mumbai 400 013|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 24215052|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 66289999|
About IDFC Mutual Fund
IDFC Mutual Funds was established in 2000 and is now one of the largest fund houses in India. It offers over 60 mutual fund plans to help individuals grow their wealth over time. The fund house has its presence in 46 cities and has investors from more than 375 towns and cities spread across the country.
Key information of IDFC Mutual Fund
|AMC Name||IDFC Mutual Fund|
|Chairman||Dr. Sunil Kakar|
|CEO||Mr Vishal Kapoor|
|AUM||Rs 1,22,110.74 crore (As of March 2021)|
|Trustee||Infrastructure Development Finance Company Limited (IDFC)|
|Sponsors||IDFC AMC Trustee Company Limited|
|Address||Unit No. 27, Ground Floor,Khetan Bhavan,198, Jamshedji Tata Road, Churchgate, Mumbai400020|
How to invest in fund plans offered by IDFC Mutual Fund?
- Log on to this page
- Select IDFC Mutual Fund from the list of the fund houses using the filter
- Choose the mutual fund scheme that you would like to invest in, and click 'invest now' against it
- You then have to select the amount you plan to invest, and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You will then have to enter the relevant details such as email ID, mobile number and complete the transaction
Prerequisites to invest in IDFC mutual fund schemes via ClearTax
- You are required to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) verification before investing in mutual funds.
- This could be done by logging on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and create an account.
- You should fill the KYC registration form with information such as your name, email ID, mobile number, and so on.
- You will be asked to upload your identity proof such as a self-attested PAN card and address proof such as passport, Voter ID, driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency).
- You must show the originals during the IPV (In-Person Verification).
Leading fund managers in IDFC Mutual Fund
1) Anoop Bhaskar
Mr Anoop is Head- Equity at the IDFC fund house. He has experience of over 27 years in the field of mutual funds. He began his professional journey with IDFC Mutual Fund in February 2016. In his previous role, he worked as the Head of Equity at UTI Asset Management Company Ltd.
He has also worked with Sundaram Asset Management Company Limited as a Fund Manager. His strategy of investment is based on relative valuations. He uses a wide range of measures when he is picking stocks.
2) Arpit Kapoor
Mr Arpit is the VP of the fund management team at the IDFC fund house. His experience in the finance field spans over 12 years. He has been a part of the IDFC fund house since October 2015. He worked with the UTI fund house as a Fund Manager and Research Analyst in his previous role.
Mr Arpit studied technology as his undergraduate. He went on to obtain a Post Graduate Diploma from the Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode.