- Tax Savings
IIFL Asset Management Limited
|Auditors||S. R. BATLIBOI & Co|
|Custodians||Deutsche Bank AG|
|Address||India Infoline Asset Management Co. Ltd.,IIFL Centre, 3rd Floor Annex, Kamala City, Mumbai 400 013|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 24954310|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 42499000|
About IIFL Mutual Fund
IIFL Asset Management provides several products to cover a wide range of investments needs for individuals. The portfolio of IIFL mutual funds include a set of high-quality and high-conviction set of stocks and other securities, which facilitates the fund managers to focus and provide greater risk-adjusted returns for investors.
Key information of IIFL Mutual Fund
- AUM: Rs 2,369.93 crore (as of March 2021)
- Date of setup: 23 March 2011
- Trustee: IIFL Trustee Limited (Formerly known as India Infoline Trustee Co. Ltd.)
- Sponsors: IIFL Wealth Management Limited
|AMC Name||IIFL Mutual Fund|
|Year of incorporation||2010|
|Date of setup||23 March 2011|
|AUM||Rs 2,369.93 crore (as of March 2021)|
|Trustee||IIFL Trustee Limited (Formerly known as India Infoline Trustee Co.Ltd.)|
|Sponsors||IIFL Wealth Management Limited|
|Chairman||Ms Homai Daruwalla|
|CEO||Mr Prashasta Seth|
|Phone No.||1800 419 2267|
|Address||IIFL Asset Management Limited(Formerly known as India Infoline Asset Management Company Limited)IIFL Centre, 7th Floor,Kamala City, Senapati Bapat Marg,Lower Parel, Mumbai- 400013CIN U74900MH2010PLC201113|
How to invest in fund plans offered by IIFL Mutual Fund?
- Log on to this page
- Select IIFL Mutual Fund from the list of the fund houses using the filter
- Choose the mutual fund scheme that you would like to invest in, and click on the 'invest now' button against it
- You then have to select the amount you plan to invest, and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You will then have to enter the relevant details such as email ID, mobile number and complete the transaction
Prerequisites to invest in IIFL mutual funds via ClearTax
- You are required to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) verification before investing in mutual funds.
- This could be done by logging on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and creating an account.
- You should fill the KYC registration form with information such as your name, email ID, mobile number, and so on.
- You will be asked to upload your identity proof such as a self-attested PAN card and address proof such as passport, Voter ID, driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency).
- You must show the originals during the IPV (In-Person Verification).
Leading fund managers in IIFL mutual funds
1) Anup Maheshwari
Mr Anup is the Chief Investment Officer (CIO) and Director at IIFL Asset Management. He has over 24 years of experience working in the financial services industry. In his previous role, he worked at DSP Investment Managers Private Limited as CIO and Executive VP. He has pursued his PGDM at the Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow.
2) Manoj Shenoy
Mr Manoj is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of IIFL Asset Management. He is tasked with scaling growth and streamline processes by keeping customer centricity in mind. In his previous roles, he was associated with L&T Financial Services, Anand Rathi Financial Services and EFH Wealth Management India in key roles. He holds an engineering degree from Bangalore University.