Indiabulls Asset Management Company Ltd
- Tax Savings
|Auditors||Kumar Singhal & Co.|
|Custodians||HDFC Bank Ltd|
|Address||Indiabulls Asset Management Company Ltd.,11th Floor,Tower-1, Indiabulls Finance Centre, Mumbai 400 013|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 66589925|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 61891327|
Other AMCsSee All AMCs
Tools and Calculators
Key information of Indiabulls Mutual Fund
|AMC Name||Indiabulls Mutual Fund|
|Year of incorporation||2008|
|Date of setup||24 March 2011|
|AUM||Rs 663.69 crore (as of March 2021)|
|Trustee||Indiabulls Trustee Company Ltd.|
|Sponsors||Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited|
|CEO/MD||Mr Akshay Gupta|
|Chairman||Mr Ashok Kacker|
|Phone No.||1800 2666 002|
|Address||11th Floor, Tower-1, Indiabulls Finance Centre, S B Marg, Elphinstone (W), Mumbai -400013|
How to invest in fund plans offered by Indiabulls Mutual Fund?
- Log on to this page
- Select Indiabulls Mutual Fund from the list of the fund houses using the filter
- Choose the mutual fund scheme that you would like to invest in, and click on the 'invest now' button against it
- You then have to select the amount you plan to invest, and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You will then have to enter the relevant details such as email ID, mobile number and complete the transaction
Prerequisites to invest in Indiabulls mutual funds via ClearTax
- You are required to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) verification before investing in mutual funds.
- This could be done by logging on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and creating an account.
- You should fill the KYC registration form with information such as your name, email ID, mobile number, and so on.
- You will be asked to upload your identity proof such as a self-attested PAN card and address proof such as passport, Voter ID, driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency).
- You must show the originals during the IPV (In-Person Verification).
Leading fund managers in Indiabulls mutual funds
1) Ambar Maheshwari
Mr Ambar is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Indiabulls Mutual Fund. He is a Chartered Accountant (CA) and brings with him an enormous wealth of experience in the real estate industry,
In his previous roles, he worked at JLL, DTZ, IL&FS and KMPG. He has experience spanning over 20 years in real estate operations in Indian and Australia.
2) Karan Singh
Mr Karan possesses experience of over 16 years working in the finance industry. In his previous roles, he worked for Taurus Corporate Advisory Services, Invesco Asset Management Company Ltd,. DIOS Capital and Fildent Investments.
Mr Karan is a fund manager under the fixed-income section. He joined Indiabulls Mutual Fund in March 2018. He is studied B.A(Honours) in Economics in his undergraduate. He holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) and is a Chartered Financial Analyst Leve 1.