- Tax Savings
LIC Mutual Fund Asset Management Limited
|Auditors||S. R. BATLIBOI & Co|
|Custodians||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Address||LIC Mutual Fund Asset Management Limited,4th Floor, Industrial Assurance Building, Mumbai 400 020|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 22843660|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 22812038|
About LIC Mutual Fund
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) established LIC Mutual Fund on the 20th of April 1989. The fund house has successfully maintained an above-average CRISIL score and investor rating ever since its inception in the mutual fund fore. LIC Mutual Fund is one of the most trusted fund houses in India.
Key information of LIC Mutual Fund
|AMC Name||LIC Mutual Fund|
|Year of incorporation||1994|
|CEO||Mr Shri Raj Kumar|
|CIO||Mr Saravana Kumar A|
|AUM||Rs 16,927.15 crore (as of March 2021)|
|Trustee||LIC Mutual Fund Trustee Pvt. Ltd|
|Sponsors||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Phone No.||1800 258 5678|
|Address||Industrial Assurance Bldg., 4th Floor, Opp. Churchgate Station, Mumbai - 400 020|
How to invest in fund plans offered by LIC Mutual Fund?
- Log on to this page
- Select LIC Mutual Fund from the list of the fund houses using the filter
- Choose the mutual fund scheme that you would like to invest in, and click on the 'invest now' button against it
- You then have to select the amount you plan to invest, and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You will then have to enter the relevant details such as email ID, mobile number and complete the transaction
Prerequisites to invest in LIC mutual funds via ClearTax
- You are required to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) verification before investing in mutual funds.
- This could be done by logging on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and creating an account.
- You should fill the KYC registration form with information such as your name, email ID, mobile number, and so on.
- You will be asked to upload your identity proof such as a self-attested PAN card and address proof such as passport, Voter ID, driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency).
- You must show the originals during the IPV (In-Person Verification).
Leading Fund Managers in LIC Mutual Fund
1) Marzban Irani
Mr Marzban has over 19 years of experience working as a Fund Manager. He has worked for various top-tier financial institutions in the country.
He has worked for Tata Asset Management Ltd, Mirae Asset Management Ltd, and MetLife Insurance in his previous roles. Mr Marzban holds and PG Diploma in Business Management
2) Yogesh Patil
Mr Yogesh has over 16 years of experience working in the Indian equity markets. He is a well-known individual in capital markets, having managed (and managing) several equity fund schemes.
He has previously worked for Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Limited and Sahara Mutual Funds. He completed his MBA at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management.