- Tax Savings
Motilal Oswal Asset Management Co. Ltd
|Auditors||NM Raiji & Co|
|Custodians||Deutsche Bank AG|
|Address||Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company Limited,Motilal Oswal Tower, Mumbai 400 025|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 22816161|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 39804263|
About Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund is a part of Motilal Oswal Financial Services Limited (MOFSL) and was established in 2009. It is one of the premier asset management companies in India. It counts Motilal Oswal Securities Limited as the sponsor and Motilal Oswal Trustee Company Limited as the trustee.
Key information of Oswal Mutual Fund
Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund has assets under management (AUM) of Rs 20,700 crore as of September 2020.
How can you invest in Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund?
- You may log on to cleartax invest if you plan to invest in mutual funds
- You could select Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund from the list of mutual fund houses
- You must pick the mutual fund scheme where you want to invest and click on Invest now
- You then have to enter the amount you want to invest in the mutual fund scheme and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You must fill up the requisite details such as name, email id, permanent address, mobile number and so on.
Process and documents to invest in Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund via ClearTax
You may complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) before investing in mutual funds. You could log on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and create your account. You may fill up the KYC registration form with required details such as name, permanent address and mobile number.
You must upload a self-attested identity proof such as PAN Card and a self-attested address proof such as passport, driving license or a Voter ID along with passport size photographs at the KYC Registration Agency. You will have to show the originals for verification during IPV (In-Person Verification).