SBI Focused Equity Fund Direct Plan Growth - Regular - Latest NAV [ ₹201.2835 ], Returns, Performance, Portfolio & Returns 2021

SBI Focused Equity Fund Direct Plan Growth

  • highlight
    15.71%
  • highlight
    (--0.43)201.2835

Min amount: ₹1,000

Calculate Returns

Rs. 1,000 invested monthly becomes Rs. 16.78 Lakhs in a period of 20 years

Fund Summarystar

PeriodReturns(per year)
10 Years--
5 Years15.71%
3 Years11.9%
1 Year47.26%
6 Months28.39%
Fund Details
ISININF200K01RJ1
RiskVery High Risk
Fund TypeFocused Fund
NAV201.2835
Exit Load1% for 365 Days

More about this fundstar

Top HoldingsWeightage
HDFC Bank Ltd7.34%
Divi's Laboratories Ltd6.35%
Alphabet Inc A5.28%
Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care Ltd5.25%
Bharti Airtel Ltd4.72%
ABB India Ltd4.64%
Avenue Supermarts Ltd4.5%
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd4.3%
Gland Pharma Ltd4%
Torrent Power Ltd3.98%

About SBI Focused Equity Fund - Direct Plan - Growth

SBI Focused Equity Fund, an open-ended equity scheme, aims to generate long-term capital appreciation by investing in a concentrated portfolio of equity and equity-related instruments. The fund invests in a maximum of 30 stocks across multi-cap space. A minimum of 65% of assets are invested in equity and equity-related instruments across market capitalisation, while the other 35% are invested in debt and money market instruments.

Pros and Cons of SBI Focused Equity Fund - Direct Plan - Growth

The one-year, three-year, and five-year returns of the fund have been higher than that of the category average returns. However, the risk-adjusted returns are lower compared to the category. In addition, an exit load is charged as well.

Fund Information and Statistics

i) Inception/Launch Date

The fund scheme was launched on 11 October 2004.

ii) Risk Level

The fund is associated with a moderately high risk profile since it predominantly invests in equity and equity-related instruments.

iii) Redemption

You can redeem fund units at any time since a lock-in period is not applicable to the principal invested. However, an exit load may be charged subject to certain conditions.

iv) Fund Manager

Mr R Srinivasan is the current Fund Manager for the fund.

v) Entry/Exit Load

Entry load is not applicable when you purchase mutual fund units. An exit load of 1% is charged if you redeem/switch out funds within one year from the date of allotment. After completing one year, no exit load is charged.

About SBI Mutual Fund

SBI Mutual Fund was set up on 23 December 1994. The sponsor for the fund house is State Bank of India and the trustee company is SBI Mutual Fund Trustee Company Private Limited. The fund house offers about 141 different folios as of 30 September 2020.

Customer Reviewsstar

  • " Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "

    IT Developer, Bangalore
  • " I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "

    Software Engineer, Indore
  • " Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "

    Campus Manager, Bangalore

Invest Now in 3 Easy Stepsstar

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

Why ClearTax Invest?

  • checkOur experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
  • checkTrusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
  • checkInvest in just 5 minutes
  • checkNo paperwork required
  • checkSimple and easy to use

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Read More

Min amount: ₹1,000

Calculate Returns

Rs. 1,000 invested monthly becomes Rs. 16.78 Lakhs in a period of 20 years
Very High Risk

All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,

  • High Risk = High possible returns
  • Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns