SBI Healthcare Opportunities Fund Direct Growth - Regular - Latest NAV [ ₹239.1946 ], Returns, Performance, Portfolio & Returns 2021

SBI Healthcare Opportunities Fund Direct Growth

  • highlight
    11.05%
  • highlight
    (+0.15)239.1946

Min amount: ₹1,000

Calculate Returns

Rs. 1,000 invested monthly becomes Rs. 8.79 Lakhs in a period of 20 years

Fund Summarystar

PeriodReturns(per year)
10 Years--
5 Years11.05%
3 Years23.21%
1 Year60.58%
6 Months23.67%
Fund Details
ISININF200K01UP2
RiskVery High Risk
Fund TypeSector - Healthcare
NAV239.1946
Exit Load0.5% for 15 Days

More about this fundstar

Top HoldingsWeightage
Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd10.7%
Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10.11%
Lupin Ltd9.79%
Cipla Ltd9.38%
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd9.02%
Divi's Laboratories Ltd8.34%
Alkem Laboratories Ltd4.43%
Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd4.15%
Strides Pharma Science Ltd4.05%
Abbott India Ltd3.83%

About SBI Healthcare Opportunities Fund - Direct Plan - Growth

SBI Healthcare Opportunities Fund is an open-ended equity scheme that invests predominantly in healthcare sector stocks. The scheme aims to provide long-term capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity-related securities of the healthcare sector (up to 80%). The remaining 20% investments are made on equities of companies other than healthcare space and/or debt and money market instruments. A bottom-up approach is followed for stock-picking.

Pros and Cons of SBI Healthcare Opportunities Fund - Direct Plan - Growth

The exit load is applicable only if you redeem/switch-out within a period as short as 15 days from the date of allotment. The three-year and five-year return for the fund is lower than the category average returns. The risk-adjusted returns are lower as compared to the category.

Fund Information and Statistics

i) Inception/Launch Date

SBI Healthcare Opportunities Fund was launched on 14 July 1999.

ii) Risk Level

The fund carries high risk in terms of returns since the fund invests in equity stocks of healthcare sector companies.

iii) Redemption

There is no lock-in period making it convenient for you to redeem units whenever you want. However, an exit load may be charged based on the time of redemption.

iv) Fund Manager

Mr Tanmaya Desai is the current Fund Manager for the scheme.

v) Entry/Exit Load

No entry load is chargeable as per the norms of SEBI. An exit load of 0.5% is charged if you redeem/switch-out the fund units within 15 days from the date of allotment. Upon completing 15 days, no exit load is chargeable.

About SBI Mutual Fund

SBI Mutual Fund, one of the oldest mutual fund houses in India, registered with SEBI on 23 December 1993. However, the fund house was set up on 29 June 1987. The sponsor for the fund is State Bank of India. On the other hand, SBI Mutual Fund Trustee Company Private Limited is the trustee company for the fund house.

Customer Reviewsstar

  • " Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "

    IT Developer, Bangalore
  • " I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "

    Software Engineer, Indore
  • " Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "

    Campus Manager, Bangalore

Invest Now in 3 Easy Stepsstar

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

Why ClearTax Invest?

  • checkOur experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
  • checkTrusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
  • checkInvest in just 5 minutes
  • checkNo paperwork required
  • checkSimple and easy to use

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Read More

Min amount: ₹1,000

Calculate Returns

Rs. 1,000 invested monthly becomes Rs. 8.79 Lakhs in a period of 20 years
Very High Risk

All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,

  • High Risk = High possible returns
  • Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns