SBI Magnum Global Fund Direct Growth - Regular - Latest NAV [ ₹285.1713 ], Returns, Performance, Portfolio & Returns 2021

SBI Magnum Global Fund Direct Growth

  • highlight
    14.58%
  • highlight
    (+0.24)285.1713

Min amount: ₹1,000

Calculate Returns

20 yrs
₹1,000 invested monthly becomes
0 in a period of 20 years

Fund Summarystar

PeriodReturns(per year)
10 Years--
5 Years14.58%
3 Years16.33%
1 Year52.15%
6 Months28.45%
Fund Details
ISININF200K01SN1
RiskVery High Risk
Fund TypeEquity - Other
NAV285.1713
Exit Load1% for 365 Days

More about this fundstar

Top HoldingsWeightage
Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd6.96%
Grindwell Norton Ltd5.52%
Nestle India Ltd Shs Dematerialised5.12%
Divi's Laboratories Ltd4.53%
Reverse Repo4.25%
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd4.12%
Dixon Technologies (India) Ltd3.96%
SKF India Ltd3.67%
Hindustan Unilever Ltd3.62%
ABB India Ltd3.54%

About SBI Magnum Global Fund - Direct Plan - Growth

SBI Magnum Global Fund is an open-ended equity scheme that aims to create long-term capital appreciation through an active management of investments in diversified portfolios, primarily consisting of MNC stocks (up to 80%). The remaining 20% are invested in equities of companies outside the MNC space and/or debt and money market instruments.

Pros and Cons of SBI Magnum Global Fund - Direct Plan - Growth

The one-year, three-year, and five-year returns have been higher than the category-average returns. The risk-adjusted returns, on the other hand, is lower than the counterparts in the category.

Fund Information and Statistics

i) Inception/Launch Date

SBI Magnum Global Fund was launched on 30 September 1994.

ii) Risk Level

The risk associated with the scheme is high since it invests predominantly in equity stocks of MNCs.

iii) Redemption

The invested principal can be redeemed in the form of fund units at any time since the investment is not locked-up. However, you may incur an exit load if you happen to redeem within 12 months from the date of allotment.

iv) Fund Manager

Mr Anup Upadhyay is the current Fund Manager for the scheme.

v) Entry/Exit Load

As per SEBI guidelines, entry load is not chargeable on the purchase of mutual fund units. However, an exit load of 1% is chargeable if you redeem/switch-out units within 12 months from the date of allotment.

About SBI Mutual Fund

SBI Mutual Fund was established on 29 June 1987. The trustee for the fund house is SBI Mutual Fund Trustee Company Private Limited, while the sponsor for the fund house is State Bank of India. The average assets under management for the fund house is Rs.4,21,362.45 crore as of 30 September 2020.

Customer Reviewsstar

  • " Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "

    IT Developer, Bangalore
  • " I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "

    Software Engineer, Indore
  • " Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "

    Campus Manager, Bangalore

Invest Now in 3 Easy Stepsstar

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

Why ClearTax Invest?

  • checkOur experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
  • checkTrusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
  • checkInvest in just 5 minutes
  • checkNo paperwork required
  • checkSimple and easy to use

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Read More

Min amount: ₹1,000

Calculate Returns

20 yrs
₹1,000 invested monthly becomes
0 in a period of 20 years
Very High Risk

All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,

  • High Risk = High possible returns
  • Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns