SBI Magnum Income Fund Regular Growth
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹500
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Medium to Long Duration|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|5.79% Govt Stock 2030||9.62%|
|7.26% Govt Stock 2029||8.59%|
|7.59% Govt Stock 2029||8.18%|
|L&T Metro Rail (Hyderabad) Limited||7.47%|
|EMBASSY OFFICE PARKS REIT||5.02%|
|7.17% Govt Stock 2028||4.79%|
|Ahmedabad-Maliya Tollway Limited||4.43%|
|POWER FINANCE CORPORATION LIMITED||3.71%|
##About SBI Magnum Income Fund The SBI Magnum Income Fund is an open-ended, debt scheme for medium to long-term investment. It seeks to generate regular income over the medium to long-term by investing in debt securities and money market instruments such that the Macaulay Duration of the portfolio is between 4 and 7 years.
Pros & Cons of SBI Magnum Income Fund
- The scheme invests based on a continuous evaluation of the macro-economic factors, market dynamics, and debt-issuer specific factors. Further, it actively manages the credit and interest rate risks.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is ranked 3 under CRISIL’s Medium to Long Duration Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 7.21% per year over the 10 last years (as on January 16, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of SBI Magnum Income Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 25 November 1998 by SBI Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderate risk-level associated with it.
The minimum redemption amount is the lower of Rs. 1,000 or 100 units or the account balance. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Dinesh Ahuja is the Fund Manager of the SBI Magnum Income Fund since January 2011.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme. The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 1 year from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 1 year from the date of allotment of the said units, and:
- The number of units redeemed is within 10% of the allotted units, then the exit load = Nil
- The number of units redeemed is more than 10% of the allotted units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in SBI Magnum Income Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG is added to the investor’s income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About SBI Mutual Fund
The SBI Mutual Fund is a joint venture between the State bank of India (SBI) and Amundi Asset Management Company – one of the world’s leading investment management companies. While SBI Mutual Fund has been instrumental in educating investors about the benefits of Mutual Funds, it also offers a wide range of investment products catering to different segments of investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹500
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns