Pgim Mutual Fund
- Tax Savings
- Very High Risk
- High Risk
- Moderately High Risk
- Moderate Risk
- Low to Moderate Risk
- Low Risk
|Auditors||Price Waterhouse Chartered Accountants LLP|
|Custodians||Standard Chartered Bank - India|
|Address||PGIM India Asset Management Private Limited,Nirlon House, 2nd Floor, Mumbai 400 030|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 61593100|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 61593000|
Other AMCsSee All AMCs
Tools and Calculators
Key information of PGIM India Mutual Fund
|AMC Name||PGIM India Mutual Fund|
|Year of incorporation||2008|
|Date of setup||13 May 2010|
|AUM||Rs 6,522.13 crore (as of March 2021)|
|Trustee||PGIM India Trustees Private Limited|
|Sponsors||PRUDENTIAL FINANCIAL INC.|
|CEO||Mr Ajit Menon|
|CIO||Mr Srinivas Rao Ravuri|
|Phone No.||1800 266 7446|
|Address||4th Floor, C Wing, Laxmi Towers, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400 051|
How to invest in fund plans offered by PGIM India Mutual Fund?
- Log on to this page
- Select PGIM India Mutual Fund from the list of the fund houses using the filter
- Choose the mutual fund scheme that you would like to invest in, and click on the 'invest now' button against it
- You then have to select the amount you plan to invest, and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You will then have to enter the relevant details such as email ID, mobile number and complete the transaction
Prerequisites to invest in PGIM India mutual funds via ClearTax
- You are required to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) verification before investing in mutual funds.
- This could be done by logging on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and creating an account.
- You should fill the KYC registration form with information such as your name, email ID, mobile number, and so on.
- You will be asked to upload your identity proof such as a self-attested PAN card and address proof such as passport, Voter ID, driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency).
- You must show the originals during the IPV (In-Person Verification).
Leading fund managers in PGIM India Mutual Fund
1) Aniruddha Naha
Mr Aniruddha started his career as Fund Manager in 2004 with DSP Blackrock Mutual Fund. He then moved to Mirae Asset as the Vice President and Portfolio Manager in 2010. He was elevated to the role of Offshore Advisory in 2012. In 2016, he joined the IDFC fund house as a Fund Manager.
Later, he worked for Avendus and DHFL Pramerica Mutual Fund. Mr Aniruddha studied commerce for his bachelor's and later pursued Master of Finance and Control (MFC) at Delhi University.
2) Kumaresh Ramakrishnan
Mr Kumaresh has been in the securities industry for two decades. He has previously worked as a Senior Rating Analyst at CARE Ratings. He joined Societe Generale as a Senior Credit Analyst in 2000. In 2005, he moved to Deutsche Asset Management (India) Private Limited, where he worked as a Credit Risk Analyst. In 2007, he became a Fund Manager and Head - Fixed Income.
In 2016, he joined DHFL Pramerica Asset Management. Mr Kumaresh pursued a BE degree at the University of Mumbai before obtaining an MBA degree from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.