Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund
- Tax Savings
- Very High Risk
- High Risk
- Moderately High Risk
- Moderate Risk
- Low to Moderate Risk
- Low Risk
|Auditors||S. R. BATLIBOI & Co|
|Custodians||Deutsche Bank AG|
|Address||Franklin Templeton Asset Management (India) Private Limited,Indiabulls Finance Centre; Tower 2, 12th and 13th Floor Mumbai 400 013|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 66490622/66490627|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 6751 9100|
Other AMCsSee All AMCs
Tools and Calculators
How to invest in fund plans offered by Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund?
- Log on to this page
- Select Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund from the list of the fund houses using the filter
- Choose the mutual fund scheme that you would like to invest in, and click on the 'invest now' button against it
- You then have to select the amount you plan to invest, and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You will then have to enter the relevant details such as email ID, mobile number and complete the transaction
Prerequisites to invest in Franklin Templeton mutual funds via ClearTax
- You are required to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) verification before investing in mutual funds.
- This could be done by logging on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and creating an account.
- You should fill the KYC registration form with information such as your name, email ID, mobile number, and so on.
- You will be asked to upload your identity proof such as a self-attested PAN card and address proof such as passport, Voter ID, driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency).
- You must show the originals during the IPV (In-Person Verification).
Top Fund Managers in Franklin Templeton
1) Vivek Kudva
Mr Vivek is the President of Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund. He works in close association with Mr Rajiv Vij, the Managing Director for Aisa and CEEMA region from the main office located in Mumbai.
Mr Vivek pursued his engineering degree at the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi and later went onto obtain his Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) at the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. Previously, he has worked at the National Bank of Oman and HSBC Bank in lead roles.
2) Santosh Kamath
Mr Santosh is the Chief Investment Officer (CIO) of the fixed income section at Franklin Templeton India Mutual Fund. He is responsible for overseeing the fixed-income operations of the fund house and works from an office based out of Mumbai.
Mr Santosh has over 13 years of experience in the finance field and has worked for leading financial establishments. He has earned his MBA from Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur. He has previously worked with Zurich Asset Management and ING Vysya AMC.