Mahindra Manulife Mutual Fund
- Tax Savings
- Very High Risk
- High Risk
- Moderately High Risk
- Moderate Risk
- Low to Moderate Risk
- Low Risk
|Auditors||Deloitte Haskins & Sells LLP|
|Custodians||Deutsche Bank AG|
|Address||1st Floor, Sadhana House, Behind Mahindra Tower,570 P. B. Marg, Worli, Mumbai 400018 Mumbai 400018|
Other AMCsSee All AMCs
Tools and Calculators
Key information of Mahindra Manulife mutual funds
|AMC Name||Mahindra Manulife mutual funds|
|Year of incorporation||2013|
|Date of setup||4 Feb 2016|
|AUM||Rs 72,727.95 crore (as of March 2021)|
|Trustee||Mahindra Manulife Trustee Private Limited|
|Sponsors||Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Limited and Manulife Investment Management (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. ("MIMS")|
|CEO||Mr Ashutosh Bishnoi|
|Compliance officer||Mr Ravi Dayma|
|Phone No.||022 6632 7900 / 1800 419 6244|
|Address||1st Floor, Sadhana House, Behind Mahindra Tower, 570 P. B. Marg, Worli, Mumbai 400018|
How to invest in fund plans offered by Mahindra Manulife Mutual Fund?
- Log on to this page
- Select Mahindra Manulife Mutual Fund from the list of the fund houses using the filter
- Choose the mutual fund scheme that you would like to invest in, and click on the 'invest now' button against it
- You then have to select the amount you plan to invest, and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You will then have to enter the relevant details such as email ID, mobile number and complete the transaction
Prerequisites to invest in Mahindra Manulife mutual funds via ClearTax
- You are required to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) verification before investing in mutual funds.
- This could be done by logging on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and creating an account.
- You should fill the KYC registration form with information such as your name, email ID, mobile number, and so on.
- You will be asked to upload your identity proof such as a self-attested PAN card and address proof such as passport, Voter ID, driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency).
- You must show the originals during the IPV (In-Person Verification).
Leading fund managers in Mahindra Manulife mutual funds
1) Krishna Sanghavi
Mr Krishna is a Certified Management Accountant from the Cos and Works Accountants fo India. He has also pursued MMS in Finance. He possesses nearly 25 years of work experience. Out of this, eight years have been in the life insurance field and 11 years in the mutual fund fore.
In his previous roles, he was associated with Aviva Life Insurance Company India Limited and Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company. He is now serving as the Chief Investment Officer - Equity at Mahindra Manulife Mutual Fund.
2) Rahul Pal
Mr Rahil is a Fund Manager and Head - Fixed Income at Mahindra Manulife Mutual Fund. He is a Chartered Accountant and also holds a B.com(H) degree.
In his previous roles, he worked for Taurus Asset Management Company, Sundaram Asset Management Company. He was foreseeing fixed-income portfolios even in his previous roles.