Ppfas Mutual Fund
- Tax Savings
- Very High Risk
- High Risk
- Moderately High Risk
- Moderate Risk
- Low to Moderate Risk
- Low Risk
|Auditors||M/s Sudit K. Parekh & Co.|
|Custodians||DBS Bank Ltd|
|Address||PPFAS Asset Management Pvt. Ltd.,Great Western Building, 1st Floor, Mumbai 400 001|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 61406590|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 61406555|
Other AMCsSee All AMCs
Tools and Calculators
Key information of PPFAS Mutual Fund
|AMC Name||PPFAS Mutual Fund|
|CEO||Mr Neil Parag Parikh|
|CIO||Mr Rajeev Thakkar|
|AUM||Rs 8,720.30 crore (As of March 2021)|
|Trustee||PPFAS Trustee Company Pvt. Ltd|
|Sponsor||Parag Parikh Financial Advisory Services Ltd|
|Address||81/82, 8th Floor, Sakhar Bhavan, Ramnath Goenka Marg, 230, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400021|
How to invest in fund plans offered by PPFAS Mutual Fund?
- Log on to this page
- Select PPFAS Mutual Fund from the list of the fund houses using the filter
- Choose the mutual fund scheme that you would like to invest in, and click 'invest now' against it
- You then have to select the amount you plan to invest, and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You will then have to enter the relevant details such as email ID, mobile number and complete the transaction
Prerequisites to invest in PPFAS mutual fund schemes via ClearTax
- You are required to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) verification before investing in mutual funds.
- This could be done by logging on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and create an account.
- You should fill the KYC registration form with information such as your name, email ID, mobile number, and so on.
- You will be asked to upload your identity proof such as a self-attested PAN card and address proof such as passport, Voter ID, driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency).
- You must show the originals during the IPV (In-Person Verification).
Leading fund managers in PPFAS Mutual Fund
1) Rajeev Thakkar
Mr Rajeev has been associated with the PPFAS fund house for nearly two decades now. He assumed the role of Chief Investment Officer (CIO) in 2007. He is also an Associate Director and Fund Manager - Equity.
Mr Rajeev obtained his bachelor's degree in commerce from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. He is a Chartered Accountant, Chartered Financial Analyst and Cost Accountant. He also holds a certificate in Forex Management and Treasury.
2) Raj Mehta
Mr Raj is a part of the PPFAS fund house since 2016. The Parag Parikh Long Term Equity Fund is currently being managed by him. He joined the fund house in 2012 as a Research Trainee. He was promoted to Research Analyst in 2013.
Mr Raj studies B.com and M.com at Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics. He is also a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Financial Analyst.