SBI Bluechip Fund Direct Growth - Regular - Latest NAV [ ₹66.1711 ], Returns, Performance, Portfolio & Returns 2021

SBI Bluechip Fund Direct Growth

  • highlight
  • highlight

Min amount: ₹1,000

Calculate Returns

20 yrs
₹1,000 invested monthly becomes
0 in a period of 20 years

Fund Summarystar

PeriodReturns(per year)
10 Years--
5 Years16.02%
3 Years19.48%
1 Year30.96%
6 Months9.98%
Fund Details
RiskVery High Risk
Fund TypeLarge-Cap
Exit Load1% for 365 Days

More about this fundstar

Top HoldingsWeightage
HDFC Bank Ltd8.67%
ICICI Bank Ltd7.62%
Infosys Ltd5.64%
HCL Technologies Ltd4.34%
Larsen & Toubro Ltd4.17%
Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd4.13%
Divi's Laboratories Ltd3.74%
ITC Ltd3.27%
State Bank of India3.03%
Shree Cement Ltd2.46%

About SBI Blue Chip Fund

SBI Blue Chip Fund is an open-ended equity fund that intends to offer long-term capital growth through active portfolio management in a diversified bucket of large-cap stocks. A minimum of 80% of the assets are invested in large-cap stocks of well-established companies with good brand equity. The remaining assets of up to 20% are allocated to equities excluding large-caps, such as debt and/or money market instruments.

Pros and Cons of SBI Blue Chip Fund

The one-year and three-year returns from the SBI Blue Chip Fund is higher than the category average returns. However, the five-year returns may not stand up to the category average. Also, the asset under management is higher than the benchmark of Rs.15,000 crore. Therefore, the returns may collapse at any time.

Fund Information and Statistics

i) Inception/Launch Date SBI Blue Chip Fund was launched on 14 February 2006.

ii) Risk Level SBI Blue Chip Fund comes with moderately high risk. The fund allocates assets predominantly in equity and equity-related instruments of large-cap companies. SBI Blue Chip Fund focuses on both capital growth and value-style investing. It combines top-down and bottom-up strategies to select stocks across sectors.

iii) Redemption Redeeming fund units is much simpler as the fund does not include a lock-in period.

iv) Fund Manager Ms Sohini Andani has been the Fund Manager for SBI Blue Chip Fund since September 2010.

v) Entry/Exit Load Though entry load is not applicable, an exit load of 1% is applicable if you redeem/switch-out the fund units within a year from the time of allotment. If you redeem/switch-out after the completion of 1 year, then exit load will be nil.

About SBI Funds Management Private Limited

SBI Funds Management Private Limited registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) in February 1992, while SBI Mutual Fund registered with SEBI on 23 December 1993. The assets under management of the firm is worth Rs.3,73,498.27 crore.

Customer Reviewsstar

  • " Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "

    IT Developer, Bangalore
  • " I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "

    Software Engineer, Indore
  • " Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "

    Campus Manager, Bangalore

Invest Now in 3 Easy Stepsstar

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

Why ClearTax Invest?

  • checkOur experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
  • checkTrusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
  • checkInvest in just 5 minutes
  • checkNo paperwork required
  • checkSimple and easy to use

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Read More

Min amount: ₹1,000

Calculate Returns

20 yrs
₹1,000 invested monthly becomes
0 in a period of 20 years
Very High Risk

All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,

  • High Risk = High possible returns
  • Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns