Aditya Birla Sun Life Banking & Financial Services Regular Growth
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Sector - Financial Services|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|ICICI Bank Ltd||13.52%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||10.53%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd||9.93%|
|Bajaj Finance Ltd||8.19%|
|Axis Bank Ltd||8.03%|
|ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co Ltd||7.26%|
|Bajaj Finserv Ltd||4.99%|
|Bandhan Bank Ltd||4.46%|
|HDFC Life Insurance Co Ltd||3.39%|
|IndusInd Bank Ltd||3.01%|
About Aditya BSL Banking & Fin Services Fund
The Aditya BSL Banking & Fin Srvcs Fund is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to generate long-term capital growth by investing in a portfolio of equity and equity-related instruments of companies engaged in banking and financial services.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Banking & Fin Services Fund
- The fund manager adopts an active management approach to optimize returns. The scheme invests in banks as well as NBFCs, insurance companies, broking companies, microfinance companies, housing finance companies, wealth management companies, etc.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Sectoral/ Thematic Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 22.66% per year over the last 5 years (as on January 18, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-5.56%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Banking & Fin Services Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 14 December 2013 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a High risk-level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
The Fund Managers of the Aditya BSL Banking & Fin Srvcs Fund are :- 1. Mr. Satyabrata Mohanty (since inception) 2. Mr. Dhaval Gala (since 26 August 2015)
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows :-
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Banking & Fin Services Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
With a presence in over 249 location across India, Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF) is one of India’s leading fund houses. It was established as a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and Sun Life Financial Inc. from Canada in 1994. Managing millions of investor folios and offering a plethora of investment schemes, the fund house is set to deepen mutual fund penetration in the country.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns