IFSC code is allotted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to all banks and its branches. The IFSC code of a bank can be commonly found on a bank account passbook, cheque leaf issued by the bank or on the RBI website. Any kind of fund transfer through a bank requires a valid IFSC. The different types of fund transfers are NEFT, RTGS and IMPS.
How to find IFSC Code?
- IFSC code can be found on cheque leaf and bank passbook of the respective bank.
- Banks and respective branch list of IFSC codes can be obtained from Reserve Bank of India’s website.
- The IFSC code of a particular bank can also be found on the banks’ official website.
Uses of IFSC Code
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 alphanumeric code of IFSC is structured in a pattern where the first four characters representing the name of the bank, while the last six characters represent the branch of the bank. The fifth character is generally 0 (zero) reserved for future utilisation. The format of IFSC is as below.
|Bank Code||0||Branch Code|
How to find MICR Code
- MICR code can be found on a cheque leaf and bank passbook.
- You can also find MICR code on the specific bank’s website.
FAQs on STATE BANK OF INDIA, Ntr Marg, Amalapuram, Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
What is the IFSC code of Ntr Marg, Amalapuram, STATE BANK OF INDIA ?The IFSC code of Ntr Marg, Amalapuram, STATE BANK OF INDIA is SBIN0011109
What is the address associated with SBIN0011109 ?The address associated with SBIN0011109 is Andrapradeshstate
Which district falls under the STATE BANK OF INDIA ?The district that falls under the STATE BANK OF INDIA is Amalapuram