What is in this package?
From 1st July, 2017 GST will replace Central and State level indirect taxes like VAT, Servce tax, Excise etc. Businesses that are registered under VAT or Service Tax need to migrate to GST. New businesses can directly register under GST
Under this plan, ClearTax GST experts will guide you on the applicability and compliances under GST for your business and get your business registered under GST.
Who should take this package?
- Any business having a turnover of Rs. 20 Lakhs or more in FY16-17
- Any business having a turnover of Rs. 10 lakhs of more in FY16-17 (For North Eastern States)
- Already registered business under Central Excise, VAT or Service Tax( operating online/offline)
- Non-resident taxable person operating his or her business in India
- Vendors selling online through e-commerce platforms
What services are covered in this plan?
- Filing of Application for Registration
- Follow up till you secure GST Identification Number
Documents to be submitted
- PAN of the Applicant
- Proof of business registration or Incorporation certificate
- Identity and Address proof of Promoters/Director with Photographs
- Address proof of the place of businessRental agreement/Electricity bill/Property Tax Receipt or Municipal Katha
- Bank Account statement/Cancelled chequeShowing Name, Account Number, IFSC code and Address
- Digital SignatureThis will be needed in case of companies and LLPs
- Letter of Authorization/Board Resolution for Authorized SignatoryThis will be needed only for companies, LLP and Partnership firms
See how it's done
- Purchase of Plan
- Expert Assigned
- Upload documents on vault
- Registration Form Submission on GST portal
- ARN Number Generated
- GSTIN Received (3-5 working days subject to Govt. approval)