About This Plan
The plan is designed to help businesses and professionals opting for presumptive taxation scheme or small taxpayers earning casual income like tuition income, interest income etc.ClearTax experts shall help you assess your tax liability and file your income return with Expert-Assistance.
- Expert-Assisted Tax returns Filing
- Business hours Expert-Support
- Documented follow up
Who Should Buy
- Businesses having annual turnover under Rs. 2cr and declaring income above 8%(no audit)
- Professionals & Freelancers having annual gross receipts under Rs. 50 lakh and declaring income at 50% or above(no audit)
- Any other person having casual income.
- In case tax payable increase/refund decrease/loss decrease/profit increase form the earlier filed ITR
- Filing the ITR for the first time, your return can be filed in an updated return(ITR U) only when there is tax liability due to the department, as the due date is already over
- In case there is a NIL filing or REFUND from the department, your return cannot be filed