What is in this package?
When an entity employs people who may be casual workers, full time employees, contract based etc, to regulate the work conditions and ensure the workers’ rights are protected, it is mandatory to get registered under the Shops and Establishments Act, informally called Shop Licence. ClearTax expert will help you carry out all the formalities with ease.
Who should take this package?
- Individuals running a shop or having an office or place where they are carrying out business activity
- All entities having an office (and/or branch) where any commercial activity is being carried out
What services are covered in this plan?
- Filing of form & Issue of Registration certificate
- Documented Follow-up
- Business hours -CA support
Documents to be submitted
- Address proof of establishmentCopy of rent agreement, NOC from owner if rented
- Affidavit to be shared with the applicant
- Details of employees, their wage rates and the companyShare the following details in an Excel sheet * Duration the employee has been working in the company, their position and wages * Number of working days in the company in a year
- List of management employees and directors, if applicable
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Photo ID of the applicantE.g. PAN card, driving license, Aadhaar card, passport
- Photo of the shop along with the owner
See how it's done
- Purchase of Plan
- Upload documents on vault
- Filing of application
- Receipt of Shop Licence
For inquiries, call us on 011-39589887
Request for a callback from us