|₹6 / ₹0.39|
What is shareholding pattern? Who are shareholders?
What is a cash flow statement?
What is a balance sheet?
What is a profit and loss statement?
What are dividends?
What are bonuses?
The Company is settng up a Export Oriented Unit for manuacture of ladies intimate garments such as brassiers, bodies and panites usin imported stectchable polyamide lace fabrics. The installed capacity of the project is 75 lakhs pieces. The unit is located at plot no. 3IB in the Ambattur Industrial Estate, near Madras. Proposes to export 75% of its production and the remaining 25% is to be sold in the domestic market through the exclusive retail outlets. This project also includes setting up hosiery knitting unit for captive consumption and five exclusive retail outlets in India. In the year 1995-96 the company earned foreign exchange worth Rs 0.06 crore.