What is in this package?
Limited Liability Partnership firm (LLP) is a new concept in firm registration where partners get limited liability protection. This plan is designed to help you register your business as an LLP. Other services like assistance in appointment of auditor, advisory on other government registrations are also covered in the plan.
Who should take this package?
- Minimum two directors and two shareholders
- Companies, body corporates or already existing partnerships
- LLPs registered outside india
- Startups and SMEs looking for carrying business with minimal legal formalities
What services are covered in this plan?
- Filing of E-forms with the Registrar of Companies (ROC)
- Online Documents Collection
- Designated Partner Identification Numbers-DPINs (2 nos.)
- Digital Signature Certificates-DSCs (2 nos.)
- Name Approval
- PAN Application
- TAN Registration
- Issue of Certificate of Incorporation
- Includes Government Fees and Stamp Duty upto 1 Lakh Capital Contribution by Designated Partners
Documents to be submitted
See how it's done
- Purchase of Plan
- DSC & DPIN Application
- Name Reservation
- Filing of application with Registrar
- Receipt of Registration Certificate