What is in this package?
One Person Company (OPC) concept allows single founders to enjoy the status of a company. Forming a OPC helps to have full control over affairs of the business while keeping the liability limited.
This plan is designed to get your business registered as an OPC. All the compliances incidental to OPC registration with formal authority are covered in the plan.
Who should take this package?
- Entrepreneurs who wish to form a company with limited liability
- Proprietorship firm looking to get status of a company
What services are covered in this plan?
- Filing of E-forms with the Registrar of Companies (ROC)
- Director Identification Numbers (1 no.)
- Digital Signature Certificates (1 no.)
- Name approval (INC-1) including one resubmission
- Drafting of Memorandum of Association (MOA) & Articles of Association (AOA)
- Issue of Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN Application
- TAN Registration
- Includes Government Fees & stamp duty upto Rs. 1 Lakh Authorized Capital
- Excludes foreign national or Foreign Body Corporate as a director OR business that need approval from RBI, SEBI or IRDA for incorporation
Documents to be submitted
- Address proof of directorsE.g: Your passport or telephone bill
- Photo ID proof of directorsE.g: PAN or passport or Aadhar card
- Specimen signature
- Self declaration about your directorship in other companies
- Rent agreeement of your registered office
- No objection certificate from the owner
- Ownership proofThis is your property sale deed
See how it's done
- Purchase of Plan
- DSC & DIN Application
- Company Name Reservation
- Filing of application with Registrar
- Receipt of Incorporation Certificate