What is in this package?
The plan is designed to get your business incorporated as a private limited company with two Resident Indian directors. This is one of the most popular packages for launching a business in case you are looking to raise funds from an investor or offer stock options to your employees.
All the compliance incidental to company registration with the authorities are covered in the plan.
Who should take this package?
- Businesses looking to expand or scale operations
- Startups looking to raise capital and issue ESOPs
- Businesses looking to convert their existing firm structure into private limited company
What services are covered in this plan?
- Filing of E-forms with the Registrar of Companies (ROC)
- Director Identification Numbers (2 nos.)
- Digital Signature Certificates (2 nos.)
- Name approval (INC-1) including one resubmission
- Drafting of Memorandum of Association (MOA) & Articles of Association (AOA)
- Issue of Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN Application
- TAN Registration
- Includes Government Fees & Stamp duty upto Rs. 1 Lakh Authorized Capital
- Excludes foreign national or Foreign Body Corporate as a director OR business that need approval from RBI, SEBI or IRDA for incorporation
Documents to be submitted
- Passport size photos of directors
- Address proof of directorsE.g: Your passport or telephone bill
- Photo ID proof of directorsE.g: PAN or passport or Aadhar card
- Specimen signature
- Self declaration about your directorship in other companies
- Rent agreeement of your registered office
- No objection certificate from the owner
See how it's done
- Purchase of Plan
- DSC & DIN Application
- Company Name Reservation
- Filing of application with Registrar
- Receipt of Incorporation Certificate